Asscher - Black Tort
Brand Karen Walker Eyewear
This product is unavailable
The timeless square silhouette is blown up into amplified proportions to deliver a distinctively Karen Walker statement style with retro-inspired charisma. Crafted in a mix of glossy black bio-acetate with a cracked tort chunky brow lamination, these oversized glasses are fitted with vibrant grass green mono lenses for a high-impact glamour look. The style is completed with a comfortable nose bridge, luxurious paddle shaped arms with forest green spliced into side and mini arrow hardware.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides high protection against sun glare
- Designed for a universal fit, with nose pads that’ll fit most
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Crafted in premium bio-acetate to phase out chemical additives and optimise biodegradability at end of life.
- Comes with a cleaning cloth and soft pouch case
Lens: Grass Mono