Wavy Ultra - Sundown Tripple
Brand Karen Walker Eyewear
Avant-garde maximalism is at work in the Wavy Ultra, featuring bold proportions and a retro mood in an oversized square shape amplified with psychedelic arms. Crafted in a mix of ‘70s sundown shades that are layered along the sweeping frame while the wavy arms are completed by our KW arrowhead pins at the temple for a quintessential KW look. The sunglasses are fitted with dark brown mono to lean into the high-octane glamour and accentuate the vintage kaleidoscopic tones.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides high protection against sun glare
- Designed for a universal fit, with nose pads that’ll fit most
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Crafted in premium bio-acetate to phase out chemical additives and optimise biodegradability at end of life.
- Comes with a cleaning cloth and soft pouch case