Marquise - Wheat
Brand Karen Walker Eyewear
Loaded with high-octane glamour in a ‘70s silhouette, the Marquise is an oversized chunky version of an aviator with relaxed sophistication and an effortlessly cool attitude. Crafted in a crystal wheat bio-acetate, the honey-toned frame is fitted with graduated amber lenses delivering a vintage-inspired mood. The style is completed with a comfortable nose bridge, luxurious paddle shaped arms with crazy tort spliced into side and mini arrow hardware finishing the look.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides limited protection against sun glare. A darker lens is recommended for extended wear in bright sunlight.
- Designed for a universal fit, with nose pads that’ll fit most
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Comes with a cleaning cloth and soft pouch case
Lens: Amber Grad